Since I gave my life to Christ, I have always loved the local church. For some, our lives have become so busy and fast-paced, that it seems hard to make that commitment to His House. But let me encourage you today. Start 2013 with a new plan and reason to make going to church a habit and not a chore!
Patti & I love you!
5 reasons to make church a priority.
1) Going to church helps us with spiritual focus and brings joy and gladness to our lives. Psalm 122:1 says ” I was glad when they said, let’s go into the house of the Lord.”
2) We celebrate with a community of like-minded believers. When the world all week has its exposure over your life, it’s uplifting to be with your brothers and sisters in Christ!
3) You need to hear God’s Word for your life. And it MAY even come from the preacher.
4) It’s a time of disciplining our lives to not conform to the world and the substandard morality that it releases into our lives. Romans 12:2 says, “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
5) Our Bible encourages us to! Hebrews 10:25 says, “Do not forsake the assembling of ourselves together.” Hope this encourages you today!